Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

187 - Lunchin' With SAM


Had a nice long lunch with SAM today.  So enjoyable to talk to a young woman who is not only intelligent and articulate, but upbeat and possitive.  We were able to chat about all the things you want to chat about backstage, but never have a long enough stretch to do so. 

It was kinda funny that we both ordered the same thing ... without any discussion before hand.  White pizza.  Al's Pizza makes a good one.  Also told her to try their BLT pizza when she had a chance.

As I've posted, I've been battling a very crappy attitude these past few days, but lunch today was a real pick-me-up.  I wasn't even offended when she said that I sounded like her mom.  It made me smile.  Why?  Because her mom did a wonderful job raising her, so I'll take it as a compliment.

A part of me wishes she weren't moving as I'd really love to see her in other shows and hopefully share a stage with her again, but understand that her life with her love is starting.  However, she'll be coming back home where hopefully there will be another lunch or dinner.

Love ya, kiddo.
TTFN!





1 comment:

  1. Cheer up, friend! We can meet any time to have some good food and good converstaion. Did I hear someone say "Stonewood Grill"?!

    ReplyDelete