Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, February 11, 2010

195 - Long Lunches


Work friendships, honestly, have a tough time if one of the folks leaves the common place of employment.  I count myself very fortunate that I've maintained friendships with two folks whom I used to work with, MDH and DM.  Neither of them worked in I.T., and DM wasn't even at the Corporate office, yet actually through a common love of theatre, friendships were born.  Who would have thought - Real Estate leads to theatre based friendships.  Pretty cool.

DM and I met today for lunch and almost 2 hours later, we were still talking.  I enjoy hearing what's going on in her life, with her family, and there's a commonality between us that I think helps us kind of ground one another.  It's really nice, and it's wonderful to have had that positive time with her today. 

DM - My Myers toasts your Crown.  Thanks for your time today.  Loveya!



This one is just because it made me giggle ....

No comments:

Post a Comment