Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

193 - Blueberries


I'm pretty much addicted to Ocean Spray's lite cran-mixture juices ... cran-apple, cran-grape, cran-raspberry, white cranberry.  While shopping a few weeks ago, I noticed they had Diet Blueberry juice.  Really?  Decided WTH and gave it a try.  It's pretty good.  The only thing it was missing, however, was the crust.  Yes, everytime I had a glass, I expected to get a bite of pie crust with it.  So, I finally gave into the craving for a blueberry pie and picked up my favorite frozen one, Mrs. Smith.  A tall glass of milk and slice of blueberry pie ...  ummmm.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment