Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

207 - Whether the Weather



Whether the weather be fine
Or whether the weather be not
Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not.
 
The days are getting longer and there was a touch of Spring in the air today.  Enough went wrong today or I got news I didn't want to hear... I think it made spending a little time with the pup in the backyard and cleaning off the front and back porch all the nicer.  To top it off, I think the nightly dose of Benadryl is doing its job as I'm not itchy or sneezy (or any other Dwarf).  I know this won't last but a couple of days, but I'm sure going to enjoy it while it's here!
 
TTFN!
 
I just love this Rock Star Kitteh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment