Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, January 3, 2010

156 - Workin On Sunday





Yes, it's Sunday, and yes, I've worked almost non-stop since 9 this morning.  (This is after working 4 to 6 hours each of the past two days as well.)  The postitive:  I have the Commissions Department ready to start checking and processing commissions tomorrow morning.  However, I was not able to complete what needed to be done for our branch managers, so their stuff will be a day or so late.  I had planned to work this evening until it was completed, but my stomach is simply not cooperating.  I took my meds today, and then took a second round (as the doctor advised when it's a bad day), but it just isn't cutting it.

Am trying very hard too look at the positive in that the Commissions Dept is ready.  They would have a very hard time getting their work done tomorrow morning if I hadn't finished.  So, I'm going to wrap myself back up in a blanket and hang onto that postive.

TTFN!

This pic - the program that calculates and processes transactions and agent's commissions at work is called "ATM."  This LOLCat was just too good to be true!



1 comment:

  1. All future home buyers are thankful that you worked on Sunday. Just don't work too hard. And rest that stomach. Getting sick on the computer screen won't help matters!

    ReplyDelete