Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

160 - No Title






Am fighting a stupid head cold.  And yes, the cold is stupid.  If it were smarter, it would have infected someone else.  Why?  Because it doesn't stop me in my tracks.  I might feel icky, but since I have the capcity to work from home, my job doesn't suffer and I can still take a nap when needed.  It does keep me, however, from visiting with some peeps I want to visit with as I don't want to infect them.  But that also is evidence of the cold's stupidity - it's not going to get spread from me, at least not today.  Do I want this cold?  Hell no!  But it was still stupid of it to attack me.

Other positives today:
Lady Vols start SEC play and they are televised against South Carolina.  They're ranked #4.  I haven't seen everyone play, but Coach says they're over-rated.  Considering her resume, I'll take her word for it.  With 7 more weeks before post-season, hopefully they'll continue to improve and make a good showing in the tournament.

BCS Championship game tonight.  ROLL TIDE!!!  Need I say more?  (Sorry Michael).  :-)

Fire in the fireplace.  Slow cooked roast for dinner.  Kids curled up on the couch with me.  This cold be damned!

TTFN!


2 comments: