Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, January 29, 2010

181 - More Drugs Please


I used to joke that I knew Speedweeks in Daytona were here because I start sneezing.  At work on Thursday, we were talking that we thought it might be something in our office that was causing all of us (all 3 of us) to have head colds and/or sinus infections, but alas, I realized mine wasn't a returning infection, it was an allergy attack. Damn it all to hell!  From around 2pm until I finally passed out after 9pm, I popped antihistamines and sneezed.  I did watch the Lady Vols game, but have vague recollection of it.  I couldn't find my keys this morning to go to work ... found them! They were still hanging in the front door.  Oy!

Yes, I can find a positive in a day like that - 1) I had plenty of antihistamine in the house; 2) My job is flexible enough that I could come home and crash; 3) I had nothing scheduled last night that had to be cancelled; 4) Fringe can be watched online since I don't remember any of it.  Yes, I found the silver lining in the misery of seasonal allergies.

Tonight I start taking Benadryl at bedtime.  It's the only way to fight off the oak and pine pollen for the next 6 weeks.

TTFN!

1 comment: