Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, January 21, 2010

174 - The Burn



Tap class tonight.  Missed last week because of that stupid sinus infection, and then since A Chorus Line was last night, our class was moved to Thursday.  I really do enjoy tap, but boy is it hard on my ankles.  Way too many ankle injuries (the latest being an injury to both left and right in the past 18 months) for this to come easily.  It's worth it, though.  I'm sure that the work out they get from tap will help strenghten them, and having to do so much on one foot will help my balance as well.

Crazy enough, I'm considering a Tuesday class as well.  Oy!

TTFN!


This will never be me, but I like the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment