Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, January 18, 2010

171 - Monday, Monday



Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.


I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but Oliver was insistent.  Why?  I have no clue.  I had left the sliding door open, so he was able to go in the back yard.  He had food and water.  Guess he just wanted his Mom UP!  So, up it was. 

As far as Mondays go, however, it wasn't a bad day.  Had some more programming changes to make on my 1099 program as the IRS was kicking the file out.  Those were successfully done, and the Commissions Department is printing the forms.  Yea!  Bowling wasn't my best night, but it wasn't bad either.  It was good to see Jan and Barb again after our 4 week break.  Now ready for some shut-eye.

TTFN!



No comments:

Post a Comment