Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

159 - Like Coming Home




A year and a half ago, I was Robert Anne in Nunsense.  The show was so much fun, not just because of the show itself, but because I got to meet and work with Judy, Patty and Jane.  From the first, I felt like I'd known them all my life; they're just that comfortable to be around.  And since then, whenever I'd see them I was greeted with a cheer of "Susan!!!" and a huge hug.  Tonight, I started my tap class in Neptune Beach.  Not only are Mags and Gretta in the class (we did the last two shows together), but Jane is teaching and Judy and Patty were there afterwards as their Sassy Tappers rehearsal is after our class. 

Nunsense showed me that I could love tapping, but it also introduced me to friends I love.  I know I smiled all the way home tonight just because I got to spend a little time with Judy, Jane and Patty.  It's hard to explain, but it's pretty awesome.  Oh, and yes, I enjoyed the tap class too ... if they only didn't have that mirror!

TTFN!



No comments:

Post a Comment