Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

180 - Stuck Balls




It has been one of those days.  Not necessarily negative, yet nothing screams out positive either.  Tossed and turned last night due to some issues we're discussing at work.  (Meeting tomorrow to continue discussions.)  Had a nice lunch with my mother and Mary, but Mary now has pneumonia.  She's also frustrated with trying to get information from the doctors and with the fact that the nurses won't listen to her.

This afternoon before diving into some work, I threw a ball in the backyard for Diva.  Twice, the ball got stuck in the fence.  Once (top pic) there was still enough force on my throw that when it reached the back fence, it bounced up and stuck.  The other time (bottom pic) when I was trying to throw around the tree, the ball hit the tree and promptly lodged itself in the fence.  When this happens, Diva doesn't know what to do.  She hasn't tried to get the ball out of the fence, and I'd rather keep it that way.  (I store the balls in the fence near the house so they're not run over by a lawn mower.)

Looking forward to a quiet evening where I can hopefully quiet my mind.
TTFN!



2 comments: