Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, January 15, 2010

167 - Almost Too Close





Thursday was just a day.  Actually went into the office for a few hours, then finished the day at home.  I sat down at my desk a couple of times to write my blog, but it just wasn't there.  Guess not feeling well along with a boring day left me with writer's block.  As I look back at yesterday, there are positives -
   *  I felt well enough to go into the office
   *  I found out a friend's wife is pregnant (SURPRISE)
   *  The Lady Vols were televised last night against Florida

I had every intention of going to the game in Gainesville, but my schedule plus the sinus infection just made it impossible.  Fortunately, CSS televised the game.  After starting off like their shorts were on fire, the Lady Vols seemed to have met their match.  With 31 seconds on the clock, the game was tied and Tennessee was ready to inbound.  They needed to score with as little time left on the game clock as possible, but Florida would still get a possession.  After all, the shot clock is 30 seconds.  UT did score with 2 seconds left on the clock.  Florida got the ball in, down the court to the arc, and just missed a shot as time ran out.

Pat keeps saying that the Lady Vols (#4 in the country) are over-rated.  I see what she means now.  While I am a die-hard Lady Vol fan, hat's off to the Lady Gators.  I loved their energy and execution.  More than that, I love the strength of the SEC in women's basketball.

Having the game televised, and UT getting the win was very much a positive to that day.

TTFN!

This LOLCat did have me actually laughing out loud last night.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment