Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

163 - I Feel




The LOLCat just about sums it up.  Without cold medicine, I'm struggling to breath, blowing my nose and coughing.  With cold medicine, I'm zombyish with sinus headache and sore throat.  Don't know what's so "common" about the common cold.  These lines, however, have been running through my head all afternoon:

I feel shitty, not so pretty,
I feel shitty, not whitty, not bright.
And I pity
Any one who visits me tonight.

Positives on a day like today - I didn't have to go anywhere, though I did have to cancel my plans for tonight.  At least no one there will catch this. 

Also, EJG and ML cracked me up with their FB Posts.

From EJG:  All you people in the rest of the country.... stop telling us Floridians to quit whining. How would you like to wake up to 70 degree weather in the middle of January? You wouldn't like it, would you? You keep your weather... and we'll keep ours.

From ML:  URGENT FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their bra. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to settings--->Enable Webcam--->Record Movie. Please re post this to your status.

TTFN!


2 comments: