Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, January 25, 2010

178 - Managing Time




Acting class is Sunday evenings.  Typically don't get home until after 9.  This sets me up for starting out the week tired.  Then there's bowling on Monday night's, where I don't get home until going on 10.  At that point, I'm shot for the week even with nothing scheduled on Tuesday.  I knew I needed to change something, and since we can pre-bowl, I'm going to pre-bowl until the acting class is over.  This is a good thing as I will hopefully have energy to get something done on Tuesday night's.  I'll miss seeing my team mates, but getting the rest is more important.  A candle can only have so many wicks!

Time to relax a bit.
TTFN!

1 comment: