Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, January 22, 2010

175 - Technology


After 2 weeks of not having internet or email on my phone (yes, ::gasp::, it was just a phone), I finally got my new company phone.  Everyone is going to iPhones, but I told my boss I didn't want one.  I type way too much on my phone to not be able to touch type.  So, I now have a VX6800 (pictured above).  My email accounts are setup, but I still have to get all my other settings done.  At least, though, my "life lines" are set up.  No more having to leave work email up on my computer on the weekends.

I also finally think I have all the parts in place to change over to a new computer at home.  Still trying to figure out where I'm going to put a 5th monitor in my current 2 desk setup as I'm going to reformat my old computer and continue to use it.  Have the KVM switch, extra harddrives, video card, etc., just need to find the room.  Oh, the absolute coolest thing - I can connect my PC to my TV.  Online shows now play on the TV, and if I ever get glasses, I can use my 32" HD TV as an additional monitor.  How freaking cool is that!!!

Time to put technology away, and pick up a book.  Starting a new one tonight.
TTFN!


1 comment:

  1. With all that techno stuff you read a book from paper!?!

    ReplyDelete