Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, December 11, 2009

133 - The Fire


It's Friday night, and I should be backstage at ABET getting ready for another performance of Aussie Song.  Instead, I'm relaxing at home, fire in the fireplace and "The Fire" in my hands.  One of our leads injured his back so our show tonight was cancelled.  (Prayers and positive energy are definately needed for Bill.)

Back in the early '90's, my BFF and I stumbled onto "The Eight", a debut novel by Katherine Neville.  Loved it!  Between then and now, she published two other books.  They were good but not as good as "The Eight."  Last year, she published the sequel to "The Eight" (yes, 20 years after it was published), a book called "The Fire."  Since I'm at home tonight, I'm catching up on a little reading ... but still wishing I were at the theatre.

To follow up on yesterday's blog ... my aunt is doing great!  Came through the surgery like a pro; is now sitting up in her room, reading and talking with folks.  Hopefully, her recovery will continue to be good and the prayers and positive energy infused her with patience for the rehab process.

Back to my book.
TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen "The Eight" in bookstores and have almost picked it up a number of times ... I might have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be glad to loan it to you. Will try to remember to bring it to the theatre next weekend.!

    ReplyDelete