Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

137 - It Sucks!


I had a decision to make.  My current vacuum was dying, but I knew that after the first of the year, most of my carpet is being ripped up.  So ... repair the old vacuum cleaner .... or .... get a new one.  I decided on a new one.  My old one, while it is an Oreck, if repaired would still be old and still have no attachments.  So, I did my homework and settled on a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser.  It's bagless (so less expense there), has a part that drops down in front to help dislodge pet hair, attachments (some specifially for pet hair), AND a setting for wood floors.  I just vacuumed on Sunday (with the dying one) and then again today (with the new one).  OMG!  I'm ashamed to admit how much was picked up today.  The spot in the front room where Diva likes to lay is now the original color again.  I'll tell you, this really sucks!  I'm happy with my decision ... for my carpet now and for the floor when the carpet is gone.

Here's a holiday LOLCat for ya ....
TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment