Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

144 - No Goals No Glory



The picture here is what has been attached to my key ring for the past 15+ years.  My best friend got this for me when I was starting to rebuild my life, and I've carried it every day until today.  The leather finally wore out, and it came off the ring.  I took at look at it, and with a strong needle, I just may be able to sew it back together and see if it will last another 15 years.  "No goals; No glory."  What a nice, positive statement to carry with me.

I also had a great lunch with a new friend.  We have lots in common, more than what we talked about.  I look forward to our next lunch.

Below is another holiday LOLCat.  Enjoy!
TTFN!


1 comment: