Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, December 26, 2009

148 - Tennessee



9 and a half hours, and that was with 4 stops.  The rock slide last October closed I-40 over the mountains, and they say I-40 won't be open until March.  I had to change my route.  Instead of going up I-95 to I-26, I took I-10 to I-75.  I actually liked it better.  Yes, I had to go through Atlanta, but just flew through on a Saturday.  Not too far out of Atlanta, I got off 75 and onto 411.  1/3 of the trip was not on interstate and it greatly reduced the travel stress.  The kids travelled very well.  Diva slept the whole time, and Oliver was on my lap, probably because it was warm.  Really, really glad to be in TN... need the down time and the family time!

TTFN!


1 comment:

  1. The whole family in the car! What a memorable trip it must have been. Enjoy TN and all that family time.

    We look forward to your safe return.

    ReplyDelete