Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, December 24, 2009

146 - Command Central



A few weeks ago just in passing, I told my boss that my personal computer was dying and I was shopping for a new one.  He promptly said that the company should be providing me a computer at home since I work from home probably 1/4 - 1/3 of the time.  So, I brought the new PC home, but it was pretty useless to me ... only one monitor could hook to it.  I need at least 2, preferrably 3 monitors attached to a PC to work efficiently, especially since Microsoft changed the options in RDC.  Finally today I found a video card that would work with the new PC.  So, on the right is my work computer and its two monitors; on the left, my personal computer with its two monitors.  It really is like command central.  (I'm still considering a 3rd monitor for the work PC, but have to get another video card.)

Tomorrow is a holiday, and Saturday is the long drive to TN.  Looking forward to both.

Another holiday cheer for ya!
TTFN!


3 comments:

  1. 3 Monitors? Information overload!!Drive safely, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine says stress level rises with the addition of each monitor! She might have a point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky if I can get my printer to scan.

    You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete