Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

145 - Laundry



For the past couple of nights, I've been telling myself I needed to do laundry, but it wasn't until this morning when I realized I only had one more item for "particulars" that I got my butt in gear.  3 full loads of laundry - for 1 person.  Oy!  But they're all washed, folded and put away.


Yesterday on FB I put that my morning exercise was chasing the pup after she stole my slipper.  She was at it again tonight.  I don't know why she thinks these are her toys!  It's tough to walk when she's trying to pull them off your feet!

Follow-up on yesterday's blog.  I did sew my keychain back together and am once again on the No Goals No Glory trail.  Having had that in my hand for 15+ years, it was too weird without it!

Finally, some more LOLCat cheer for ya!
TTFN!



1 comment:

  1. I don't mind putting the laundry in the wash. I don't mind taking it out and deciding what goes in the dryer and what needs to hang dry. It's folding and putting away the clean clothes that I despise!

    But I do like wearing them. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete