Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, December 14, 2009

136 - Christmas Bowling


Tonight was our last night of league bowling before our 3 weeks off for the holidays.  The lanes allowed us to have a pot luck feast tonight, and there was a bunch of yummy food.  :-) 

It was fun this year taking little santa felt pails (for lack of a better description for them) filled with fudge (that I made this morning) for my teammates.  The past two years, I've been too busy or forgot to do something for them at Christmas, but they remembered.  Am glad that I remembered this year!

3 Monday nights in a row are now free.  My, oh, my.

1 comment:

  1. I lust love reading your blog. Meeting you was one of the best things that happened to my family this year. XOX

    ReplyDelete