Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, December 28, 2009

150 - The Difference Between Boys and Girls




I was fortunate to meet Lily when she was just 4 months old, and then see her again before she was 2.  Graham, now 17 months old, I finally met for the first time today.  What a difference. At 17 months old, Lily was much more easy going at this age, at least that I remember.  Graham is a definate handful; his favorite sound being a high pitched scream.  My TN nephew is a lot like my FL nephew ... very determined and independent.  I guess boys will be boys.  I look forward to seeing how he grows up!

Lily - she is too smart for her own good.  But, she can sing, and yes, that makes me very happy.  Jamie asked me about it, and I suggested some toddler sing-a-long DVDs.  Lily sang a couple short songs, and stayed on pitch and in the same key all the way through.  Would love to see her follow in her aunt's footsteps.  :-)

It was a fun day with family here for a visit, and Wii games.  My mother is the undefeated champ at bowling.  Watching my folks compete in Wii tennis was fun!

TTFN!


Jamie and Lily















Siblings

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Lily! And I enjoy reading about your family experiences.

    And, yes... I am enjoying the cat pix!

    ReplyDelete