Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, September 5, 2009

34 - Purgatory?

Day 2 of being on the couch or in bed. Managed to eat another 1/2 sandwich, but at 4pm, the vomiting came back. WTF??? Called the doc and they can't see me until 11:30 tomorrow. Am drinking water and Gatorade, as much as I can tolerate. Absolutely no energy. The tv is on, but I can't follow whatever is going on there - just listening to the noise in the back ground. Know I need sleep, good solid sleep, but that is alluding me too. Can't even nap - what's up with that?

Diva and Oliver have been good. Following me into the bedroom when I want to lie down there; then back to the couch. I think I forgot to feed Diva once, and I know I missed at least one dose of Oliver's meds. That's the worst part of this - I still have to take care of them when I don't have the energy to take care of myself.


Docs tomorrow ... hopefully a good night's sleep tonight.


TTFN.



Bloggers note - last "catch up" blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment