Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, September 5, 2009

36 - Publix Is Exhausting

Managed to clean out the fridge this morning. With the exception of drinks, EVERYTHING was thrown out. Cheap insurance, in my opinion. Later decided it was time to venture to Publix so I could eat something more than rice and soup. (Thank you DC for the rice and soup - life savers they were!) Never knew a trip to Publix could be so exhausting. Half way through the store, leaning on the cart, I was trying to remember where the nearest place was that I could sit down, other than in the middle of the isle between the pasta and the mexican food. Ah, too far to make the walk.

Stomach is fine. Guess it will take a while to get my strength back. Bless naps and good health.

TTFN!

1 comment: