Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, September 19, 2009

50 - Phase II

Knowing my free time is going to be limited starting very soon, I completed Phase II of the Outside Storage Room project. Phase I, of course, was getting into the room, and after I started today, I realized that I hadn’t been locked out as long as I thought I was. Just since the remodeling of the front bath was done, so within the year I think. (Time flies when you’re having rum.)

Today was emptying the room to decide what to throw away and what to keep. Fortunately, the throw away pile is actually pretty big.  Put what I was keeping back in the room in preparation for Phase III.

Phase III – paint
Phase IV – move the “storage” stuff in my front room, along with the shelves, out to the outside storage room.

Of course, that then leads to working on the front room again, with the ultimate goal to move my office in there. Why is it that cleaning and re-arranging begets cleaning and re-arranging?

Time to watch football!!!
TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Don't start the chores. They never end. Besides, what would one do with an empty "to-do" list?

    ReplyDelete