Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, September 20, 2009

51 - Quiet Sunday


Yesterday, I went to Ale House to watch Tennessee play Florida. (No, the outcome was not what I wanted.) DC and TC stopped by for a while, and DC mentioned that my blog was more of an online diary than the positives in my day. That got me to thinking, and in many ways she’s right.

Some days it’s easy to find the positive, and some days it’s difficult. For me, accomplishing something (like cleaning out the back storage room yesterday) is the positive in the day. Writing that, that a phase of a project was started and completed, is what I find keeps the day from being lost.

Today is one of the more difficult days. I did pre-bowl for tomorrow night’s league as I have to miss league because of After the Murders rehearsal. My scores were all above my average, which will help my team. (+4, +24 and +28.) Other than that, not much else was accomplished. It was one of those down days, allowing my body and mind to rest in preparation for what will most likely be a very busy week ahead.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment