Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

60 - A Working Dog

Since I'm out most nights now and my developer who isn't too keen about dogs is on materinty leave, Diva is going to the office with me most days.  Today, we had our department meeting with the boss.  Usually we go over to the corporate building, but today, he came to see us out in the Clubhouse.  This was doubly good - not only did we not have to walk over to Corporate, Diva insisted on making me play tug with her throughout the meeting.  The boss thought it was funny.  He often makes comments such as, "Well at least you brought someone to work who will actually work."  What a smart ass sometimes.  :-)

TTFN!





I know the squeeker's in here somewhere!









Destroyed the squeeker, now back to my bone.









Come on, Mom.  PLAY!  Stop taking pictures.
(Note:  The pumpkin now is stuffingless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment