Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, September 7, 2009

38 - Noms

End of a long weekend and the vacation that wasn't. Looking at tomorrow with trepidation as the deadlines I had last week are still there, and because of the stomach flu, have not worked one bit. Tomorrow I must learn to ignore emails for a couple hours if I have any hope of getting development work done.

That said, sometimes it's best to end a long weekend with a good meal.... nom, nom, nom.... even if I was only able to eat half of it.

Wishing everyone a positive week ahead.
TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. You're back to eating grown-up food! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I won't email you today! In exchange you need to make my reports look good!

    ReplyDelete