Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

41 - Warm Fuzzies

Another not so good day at work. I just can't seem to get my attitude back to its usual "be a duck" type thing. SC (our Sr. Developer) told me that I really needed some down time, especially since I didn't get it last week. LB told me she was worried about me. So, I emailed my boss saying I needed a few "mental health" days before I completely came unglued with the lack of communication, high expectations and no support staff. I guess I do need some down time because I emailed JB pretty much right after SC and I talked. He called me and said, "Take it; you need it and you deserve it." Knowing I was going to have 4 days away from the office took a weight off my shoulders.

Then I come home and get the mail. In it is a Get Well card, signed by almost 40 people who were up in TN over Labor Day ... the vacation I didn't get to take. That card could not come at a better moment. Proof that the universe is looking out for me.

Time to start relaxing.
TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment