Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, September 17, 2009

48 - Fox Thursdays

Good day today at work.  Got some things organized work-wise and personnel-wise.  Have an interview on Monday for a potential new developer.  Have my unread emails finally down under 100.  Boss is on board of hour I need to structure my days ... email is closed except for a couple times a day.  This way I might be able to get some development work done!

Thursday nights ... 2 shows on CW; 2 shows on Fox.  Thank heaven I have 2 recorders!  Did watch Bones and Fringe live tonight ... great season openers.  But, FRINGE ...  I'd forgotten how much I love this show.  Better than the X-File, and that's saying a lot!

Back to Fringe ....
TTFN!

1 comment: