Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

52 - A Good Monday?


Confession time ... as I went to bed at 11:30 last night, I realized I hadn't done my blog.  My thought, "Screw it.  I'll do it in the morning."  So, here I am.

Monday's typically aren't the best days of the week, but yesterday was good, positive!  My Sr. Developer at work did 4 phone interviews last week for the Jr. Developer position the West Wing actually gave us permission to fill.  After talking, we brought 1 person in for a face to face interview.  Really liked him.  Called and offered him the job .... he starts in 2 weeks!!!  (And that's not a moment too soon.)

First rehearsal for After the Murders last night.  Great cast!  Everyone read very well.  The most fun, though, was doing the Psycho sounds and saying we were going to have a shower curtain on stage for Karin to be behind.  Lizzie Bates .... oh, no, that's right.  It's Lizzie Borden.  :-)

More tonight!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment