Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, September 5, 2009

32 - Locked and Loaded

With planning to leave for TN tomorrow morning, TC, DC and I had to get the "baby bike" loaded into the back of my truck. For whatever reason, loading bikes into pickup trucks scares me; guess I'm always afraid the bike is going to come off the ramp or something and someone will get hurt. Well, having a 4x4 makes the tailgate higher, thus makes my anxiety higher. Tonight's load, however, was perfect.



Back the truck down the drive so the rear wheels drop into the little rain gutter, thus dropping the tail gate. Walk beside the bike, feathering the clutch until the back wheel is over the hump in the ramp. Kill the engine and get into the bed of the truck, with TC and DC holding the bike on either side. Now it's an easy push the rest of the way in. Yea!!


Now, this little blue bike is going to follow me all over the place! :-)


TTFN!

Bloggers note: Project 46-365 is a year long project; I didn't quit after a month. However, shortly after I intended to post the above, I became very ill. I'm going to catch the blogs up with what I would have written. 4 days later, I'm just now able to sit at the desk to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment