Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, September 5, 2009

35 - There's Light

... at the end of the tunnel! Went to the docs, and he didn't know. Said I was doing everything right; gave me the vials and stuff for lab work (but I'm not going to do it); said the worst seemed past. Don't get me wrong - Dr. Z didn't blow this off. He's very good, sometimes a little over cautious though. I will 2nd guess him, like with the lab work. The bug or whatever it was is finally over, so I don't see the need to put myself through lab work.

Around 2pm on Friday, I actually took a nap. Hallelujah!!!! I felt like a new person when I woke up. That last about 45 minutes before my energy ran out. Damn it all if it wasn't still close to midnight before I fell asleep again. That said, this morning is much, much, MUCH better. I've had 2 glasses of cranberry juice and a lean pocket. Everything feels fine.

Positives in all of this ... yes, there are some.
It all did stop. I'm well on my way to being well again. With a dear friend recovering from a serious motorcycle accident and a cousin-in-law needing a kidney, this was a small, if painful, disruption of my life.
No, I didn't get to go to TN, but maybe that's because there's some reason I need to be here or maybe something even worse would have happened had I made the trip.
While it's a hell of a way to do it - I'm no longer addicted to caffeine. Now, the real chore will be to stay that way. Off the Dew.

Time to wake Oliver up and give him his meds, praying that there's no adverse affects to missing the 2 doses I did while I was sick. Diva's ready to go out back and play. I want to put the hammock back up and relax out in the fresh air. (The pic is Diva taking back her couch.)

My family and buddies in TN ... have a wonderful time. I want to see lots of pictures!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment