Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, August 13, 2009

13/46-365 Good Evening

The work day was nothing positive to write about, so I won’t. Tonight, TAC and I finally had our birthday dinner. We only live 6 miles apart, but it’s rare that we get to sit down for a couple of hours and just talk. Good meal, and great conversation catching up with my bestest friend. And I love my birthday presents – a couple books on acting in musical theatre!!!

Came home hoping for a present in the litter box, but no luck. So, I had a talk with little Mr. Oliver about how his mom was worried. About 10 minutes later, he headed for the litter box and his mom is no longer worried. (My vet did have me stop the twice a week meds. I’m happy about that too.)

Time for some rest, and tomorrow is FRIDAY!

TTFN!

Ps – I did not win any part of the lotto. (See 12/46-365.)

No comments:

Post a Comment