Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, August 22, 2009

22 - The Door

I while ago while closing the door to my outside storage room, I accidently locked it. Oops. In the 13 years I've lived here, I've never had a key. Ok. Well, I don't need anything in there and what I do need, I'll borrow until I get the door open. In my recent motivation for home projects, I decided it was time to get that door open. Dad suggested I try to take the pin out of the hinges. Today, I gave that a shot. However, no amount of banging on the hinge, hitting the nail post on the bottom, nothing would get that pin to budge. Fine. I've had it. I'll just cut a hole in the door. just big enough for my fingers to unlock the door. I don't plan on locking it again, and a door is cheaper than getting a locksmith out here, right?
I can get in the room now. Wow, look at all that stuff I have to go through.


Does anyone know how to seal this up so I can lock the door again????

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it would have been better to leave it locked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, you could glue and screw a piece of plywood on the back and then either fill the hole in with a piece of wood cut to fit the hole or some filler suck as spackle.

    ReplyDelete