Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19 Summer Love

Work continues to be something I want to forget about in the evenings. My 'kids' helped me tonight. I stretched out on the couch. Diva jumped up and laid down in front of me on her side, with her head on my shoulder. Oliver came over and sat on the floor in front of the couch with a look on his face that said, "What about me." I told him he could come on up. And oh how I WISH I had a camera I could have reached. Oliver jumped up and laid down between Diva's front and rear paws. I made sure to keep Diva from getting too excited, and the 3 of us actually relaxed like that for probably 10 minutes. For a cat who will sometimes smack the dog just for the hell of it, this was monumental. I used to think Oliver wanted to be an only child, but after losing his feline brothers a year ago and now warming up to the pup, I'm thinking that's not the case.


TTFN!

May you get lots of Puppy Love ... and Kitty Love.

2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a tuxedo cat. We've had several - Mr. Friend, Nimnul, and now Peggy (our 3 legged Hemingway).

    ReplyDelete