Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, August 30, 2009

30 - Not So Easy

Find the positive ... the goal of this year. Who would think it would be difficult when the first month isn't even at a close? Oh, it could be easy ... look at the beautiful sunshine, and a day without rain (though you know I love the rain). We live in a country where we're free (for the most part) to be whomever we really are. I have friends and family that I dearly love. Those are the easy ones, ones that can be said for any day of the week. In my mind, they're cheating.



Today ... trying to get ready to go out of town for 6 days and get other things in order around the house. Had really hoped to put in some work for the office, but that just didn't happen. Yes, I did get some things done, but I feel the weight of what is left undone. My two days at work this week are going to be rough; I have deadlines that I do not believe I'll meet and need to be organized for a meeting tomorrow which I have not started planning for.


Positive. Positive. If I need to, I can delay my trip to TN by one day and thus finish my preparation and use that day to catch up at work (don't let work know I'm working type of thing). Positive. I can do some work Wed and Thur evening from TN to hopefully make my Tuesday (of next week) deadline. Boy, those don't seem like good positives.


Positive - a good night's sleep tonight will help me face the morning with a different outlook, hopefully with motivation to not allow the amount of what needs to be done to impede my progress.


Tomorrow is a new day.


TTFN!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment