Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, August 7, 2009

7/46-365 Hard Already


Day 7 of project 46-365, and it’s already tough. Blame it on it being a hard week at work, not liking getting blown off at work because someone doesn’t have a backbone, and being very tired. I’m writing my blog now because I’m going back to the beach tonight to see Hair, and it will be too late when I get home tonight. Last night was too late on a "school night"… makes me wonder how I survive doing shows!

Tonight will be fun. It’s wonderful to see how my theatre ‘family’ has grown. In the show tonight will be our lead from the first show I was in, Spitfire Grill, our stage manager from Into The Woods and our music director from Into the Woods. Seeing the show with me is our lead from Nunsense, and 7 of the Woodies (castmates from Into The Woods). And who knows who will be there that I know from getting involved in community theatre. It really is a great thing, this network that we build.

Am hoping for some good rest this weekend along with working on some projects and having a bit of fun too. Wishing everyone else a great weekend!

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment