Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, August 27, 2009

27 - Thursday

Tough day. Appointment for a DTS session and then some rest afterwards. Didn't get squat done at work before my appointment because there were too many disruptions. Afterwards, however, I did give our Commissions Department some attention. They're so good about finding a way to work around problems, too good in fact. I have 90+ unread emails that require research and coding changes; the majority of those are from our Commissions Department. Instead of getting upset, they just find a way to work with things the way they are until I can find room on my plate to address those issues. So today, when I received an email from the manager, I thought, "Screw it. I can't wrap my brain any more around Luxury Portfolio, so let me at least help them out some." It took a few hours, but I made some changes that should help their daily processing.

As for Luxury Portfolio, it looks like over half of the new records are in their QA system now. The other half were not rejected due to my program, but from the office/agent not meeting Luxury Portfolio's requirements.


My kids always provide most of the positive joy in my daily life. Got Oliver a new bed today, which he promptly curled up in (see the pic), and it's so nice sitting out back after work watching Diva check and take care of "her" yard. She's going to wear a path along the edge of the fence. It's also nice to know that the pup and cat get along now (top pic).

A freaking awesome - I figured out that I can post more than one photo, so I no longer have to manually create a jpg file of multiple photos.


Have a pleasant evening. Tomorrow is Friday!
TTFN!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment