Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, August 24, 2009

24 - Good Girl!

I was sitting here wondering what to post today. Some days are just days - nothing eventful happened; nothing really bad, but nothing memoriably good either. And in many ways, that in itself is a positive. Then I looked at Goofy Dog (Diva) and remembered this afternoon.

SS stopped by to pick up cases of water that I'm taking to the mountains for the Labor Day Motor Maids meet. (I won't have enough room in my truck for it with having the Suzuki in the back along with clothes, riding gear and the kids food. Diva, Oliver and I take up the cab of my truck.) I've been working with Diva on her barking. She goes bonkers when the people across the street get their mail, and I need it to stop. So, I figured when SS got here, it would be a good training session. Nope. When SS got out of her van, Diva was looking out the front door and just started wagging her tail. There was no barking - her buddy who taught her "ring around the mulberry bush" in TN when she was just a puppy was here. She hasn't seen SS in months, but she remembers. I think that's cool.

Heading for the hammock ...
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment