Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, August 16, 2009

16/46-365 9 to 99

Why is it that when I go into Lowes with 2 items on my list that should only cost me about $9, I leave with more than I anticipated. CLEARANCE! That’s why. I found my fencing on clearance for ½ price, so I picked it up. A few months later, I contracted them to put my fence in. Today, I go in for some bricks and a washer for a leaking toilet. I come out with the bricks and the washer (total about $9), and a hammock for the back yard. Go figure!

Both the hammock stand and the hammock itself were on clearance. My total bill came out to the regular price of the hammock stand, so I guess I couldn’t pass up the bargain … and I’ve been wanting a hammock since the back yard was fenced in.

The top of the picture is my new hammock; the bottom is my view from the hammock. As I stretched out in it at 4 this afternoon, there was a breeze blowing and it was actually nice outside. With the rope hammock, I could feel the breeze across my back as well.

I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to get my book and my drink in there with me without tumping all of us on the ground. Oh, and sometimes I take popcorn out too when I relax in the evening. Hmmm.

Oh, and the toilet … it’s still leaking.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Drink, popcorn book and hammock. Sounds like a good plan. It's worth trying to coordinate. The toilet? It'll be there when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete